Wednesday, July 22, 2009

View from the Street

New Game! To encourage the residents and visitors to the Silicon Valley and the San Francisco Bay Area to get out more often and explore the area by foot and by bike I'll be starting a new game.

Since I am out and about the area on a daily basis I have been taking a lot of pics with my new iPhone. I will be taking pictures of areas, monuments, works of art, plazas, stations etc.

The main theme of the photos is that they will be shot from walkways, sidewalks, plazas, bikeways, and bridges. There is no hard and fast rule, but in general I hope to take pics of interesting places you would only see if you were not travelling by car over 25 miles per hour.

Ok.... The first photo is:



Leave you answer in a comment post.

-- Post From My iPhone

3 comments:

Unknown said...

alleyway near zonattos grocery in downtown san jose

Kate said...

Whats the answer?? ;)

Unknown said...

The answer is,
The alley walkway between 2nd and 3rd just South of Santa Clara near Zannotto"a Grocery Store. The developer did a nice job incorporating a beautiful wall and gate in thisx walkway. See link to the spot on Google Msps.